Thursday 19 September 2013

'invisible'


Last week I uploaded this image to all the regular art sharing websites I use (deviantART, flickr, tumblr, facebook, 500px) and I just CANNOT believe the response it has gotten. It was on the front page of websites like Reddit, Tickld, Imgur so so many people would have seen it I was just not expecting this to happen at all, it's all very exciting! It now has over 114k notes on tumblr - normally my posts on tumblr get 10-20 notes so this is just just incredible that this amount of people have liked my work and are re-blogging it! So thank you internet for liking my picture and sharing it IT MEANS SO MUCH! <3 x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You deserve the attention Laura. It's hauntingly beautiful.

Just a cautionary word of advice. I'm sure there are great things in your future. Just remember to stay focused on your work and passion. It's easy to get lost in the popularity and feedback (both positive and negative).

Moonofsilver said...

Hey, I am a (sort of) photographer also, I'd love it if you checked out my pictures here! If you want :P I absolutely LOVE your work, by the way.

http://www.kitty-ears.com/2012/03/goodbye-winter.html

Unknown said...

Hi Laura , just found your blog by reading about you in Practical Photography Black& White . will be calling back to view more later. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

I agree with the rest of the online world. Such an amazing photo! Very conceptual, which is my favorite type of photography. =] Stay creative!

Unknown said...

This is really amazing I love the idea and the title of "invisible" its so powerful. You are amazing at what you do, I really admire you and you have inspired me to break out of my shell and try new things :)

Rachel
http://www.how-style.blogspot.ca

Stefan Jansson said...

Very effective.

Unknown said...

I have this image on my "Inspiration" gallery on my blog. It is truly a unique and interesting image. I love it!

Pelle Piano said...

Superb * 2 I saw this image mentioned on a big Swedish site that recommends photographers each Friday.

Unknown said...

This piece brought me to your blog and I love your other work just as much now that I'm here. You have a tangible, beautiful vision, a world of magical realism is what I see in your photographs and it speaks to me. Wishing you all the best!

Post a Comment