Lately a lot of people have been asking me questions about what lenses I use, what camera, light etc. so I have decided to make a FAQ and I will try and answer your questions.
What camera do you use?
- I use a Nikon D60 digital SLR.
What lenses do you use
- For my macro/close-up shots I use macro filters with my nikkor 18-55mm lens OR my tamron 18-200mm zoom lens. And for general use, I use my nikkor 18-55mm because it is better quality than my tamron, but i will use that when i need to use the zoom.
What programme do you use to edit your photos?
- I use photoshop CS5, the free trial can be downloaded from adobe here
Where can I buy macro filters for my camera?
- I got mine from ebay for £10! :D
What lighting do you use for your photos?
- 99% of the time I use natural lighting, but very rarely (possibly for macro water drop shots) I will use my spotlight lamp from IKEA. Not very proffessional I know lol, but it's cheap ? :D
Where can I buy any of your photos ?
- I am currently selling some of my photos as prints on deviantART here
I may add to this, but I hope it helps ! :D